A cookie is a small text file stored on your device when you visit a website. Cookies can be stored on your device through your browser during your first visit to a website. When you visit the same site again with the same device, your browser checks if there is a cookie stored on your device for that site. If there is a record of a cookie, it transmits the recorded data to the website you are visiting. In this way, the website understands that you have visited the site before and can determine the content accordingly.
aspendosjewellery.com uses the following cookies on its Site, platforms, applications, advertisements and messages:
Cookies that are necessary for the administration and security of the Site, platform, applications and services can be used. Technologies that allow the usage of functions on the website, applications and platforms and cookies used to detect irregular or dangerous behaviors in these mediums are deemed operational cookies. These types of cookies are mandatory for the Site to work and cannot be disabled.
Cookies can be used to ease the use of the Site, platform, applications and services in the most efficient way and to customize them for users. Technologies that allow us to remember the user information and preferences are deemed functional cookies.
Cookies can also be used to increase and measure the performance of the Site, application, platform and services. Technologies that allow us to understand how users use the Site, applications, platforms and services, to analyze the user behavior, and to understand whether there is any interaction with the messages we send, are deemed performance cookies.
Targeting or Advertising Cookies:
We may use related party cookies and third-party cookies to transmit advertisements and similar contents for the interests of users through websites, platforms and applications of aspendosjewellery.com or third parties. Cookies that measure the effectiveness of the advertisements and show whether a particular ad has been clicked or how many times an ad has been viewed are deemed advertising cookies.
Types of Cookies
Site can use two types of cookies: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary cookies that stored in your device until you leave the Site. On the other hand, a persistent cookie is stored in your device for a longer period of time, until you delete it (How long a cookie will be stored in your device depends on the “lifetime” of that cookie and your browser settings).
Upon your explicit consent, some pages you visit may receive information that can be shared with third parties which support our promotional activities and website enhancements by using pixel tags (can be called as clear gifs). For instance, website usage information about the visitors of the Site may be shared with our third-party advertising agencies to make sure that our banner advertisements on our websites are more effective and visible.
We work with some third-party suppliers that make cookie settings for you on your device in order them to provide their services. When you visit the Site, you can receive cookies from third party websites or domains. We request your consent to identify these cookies before they are put into use so that you can decide whether to accept the cookies or not.
Refusing or Deleting Cookies
When cookies are disabled, some features of the Site, application, platform and services may not be used. Disabling the cookies, we use may affect your user experience on the Site, for instance you may not be able to view certain parts of the Site or access information specialized for you when you visit the Site.
Besides disabling cookies from your browser, your consent is requested for each type of cookie as a first step in our website. You can decide which type of cookies you will allow by selecting the types of cookies from the relevant section.
If you use different devices to view the Site (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), you should make sure that each browser on each of these devices is set in accordance with your cookie preferences.
ASPENDOS MÜCEVHERAT SANAYI VE TICARET LIMITED ŞIRKETI (“Aspendos”); obtains your personal data when you shop from our stores or our website https://www.aspendosjewellery.com . In this regard, Aspendos bears the title “data controller” in accordance with the Turkish Law on Protection of Personal Data No: 6698 (the “LPPD”) and we hereby present this Information Notice as per Article 10 of the LPPD.
Title: Aspendos Mücevherat Sanayi ve Ticaret Limited Şirketi
Address: Teşvikiye Cad. No:29/A 34367 Şişli/İstanbul
Phone: +90 212 225 9409
Purposes of Personal Data Processing
Your personal data collected during shopping via our website, client data card etc. is only processed in the presence of your explicit consent or in the presence of conditions of lawfulness stated in the Article 5/2 of the LPPD:
Your personal data may be processed for purposes stated below.
- In order to fulfill legal obligations within the scope of all national and international legislation, especially the Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce and its secondary regulations and to evaluate and resolve demands and complaints coming from you as it is expressly foreseen under legislation and necessary for compliance with a legal obligation which the data controller is subject to within the scope of article 5/2 of the LPPD.
- In order for our business units to carry out necessary actions including statistics to benefit you from products and services offered without revealing your identity, to realize copy / backup actions in order to prevent data loss and to provide security via CCTV in Aspendos locations as is necessary for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed within the scope of article 5/2 of the LPPD.
- In order to activate your membership at our website, to fulfill the services you buy from Aspendos (collecting the price of the product via credit card, mail order form etc., issuing invoices/receipts, sending products via cargo, performing after-sale activities such as repair etc.), to send notifications (renewal, termination and etc.) regarding Aspendos website memberships, to notify changes and innovations that may occur in membership and/or refund policies as it is necessary to process the personal data of parties of a contract, provided that the processing is directly related to the execution or performance of the contract within the scope of article 5/2 of the LPPD.
- In order to have more effective communication including sending notifications regarding special days such as Aspendos activities and birthday celebrations, collections and discounts and/or transfer of personal data to abroad through software and systems which the Company uses provided that you give your explicit consent within the scope of article 5/1 of the LPPD.
To Whom and For What Purposes the Personal Data may be Transferred
Your collected personal data may be transferred for the abovementioned purposes; to Aspendos Mücevherat Sanayi ve Ticaret Limited Şirketi which is an affiliate of Aspendos, contracted cargo and customs companies located in Turkey or in abroad, softwares whom servers are located in abroad and distributors with whom we use common customer management systems, banks and electronic payment companies, firms providing legal and financial consultancy, business partners that we work together in order to send gifts to our clients from time to time, Aspendos’ contracted intermediary service provider companies for www.aspendosjewellery.com located in Turkey or in abroad, legally authorized public institutions and legal authorities when necessary.
Methods and Legal Grounds for the Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data, processed with purposes mentioned and legal grounds above, are collected when you register for membership at our website, during your online shopping by being a member or without being a member, during your shopping at our stores via client data cards, repair forms, piercing forms, in case we get in contact through any communication channels or via CCTV through any and all verbal, written and electronic means.
Rights of the Data Subject
We would like to indicate that you have the following rights as the data subject:
- To learn whether or not your personal data is being processed,
- If your personal data is being processed, to demand information with this regard,
- To learn purposes of the processing and whether the personal data is used in line with such purposes,
- To know the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed both domestically and in abroad,
- To request from the controller rectification of personal data if the personal data have been processed in an incomplete and wrong manner,
- To request deletion or destruction of personal data if the grounds permitting the processing of personal data do no longer exist within the scope of Article 7 of the LPPD,
- To request the notification of third parties whom the personal data are transferred to regarding the rectification if the personal data have been processed in an incomplete or wrong manner or the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with Article 7 of the LPPD,
- To object to any adverse result that occurs exclusively from analyzing the processed personal data via automatic systems,
- To claim compensation if any damage is incurred due to unlawful processing of personal data.
In case you wish to exercise one of the rights explained above granted under Article 11 of the LPPD, you may apply to us in writing through the application form coming to the Company’s address Teşvikiye Cad. No:29/A 34367 Şişli/İstanbul in person, sending to the Company’s address at Teşvikiye Cad. No:29/A 34367 Şişli/İstanbul via public notary or certified mail, or
Sending an e-mail to the Company’s registered e-mail address email@example.com with secure electronic signature, mobile signature or by using the registered e-mail address which has already been notified by the data subject and recorded in the Company system.
Your applications delivered to our Company through the abovementioned methods in accordance with Article 13 sub-section 2 of the LPPD, shall be answered within 30 (thirty) days upon receipt by our Company. Our reply shall be sent either in writing or through electronic means. We would like to state that, in case our reply requires additional costs, the fee in the price list may be charged at the amount to be determined by the Board of Protection of Personal Data.
In addition, you may always state the changes and/or updates regarding your personal data by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or coming to the Company’s address TTeşvikiye Cad. No:29/A 34367 Şişli/İstanbul in person.